1. Place whole chicken in large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. Turn the temp down to a simmer and cook for 1½ to 2 hours.
2. Remove from pot and let cool enough to remove meat from bones.
3. Place chicken meat in a bowl and sprinkle with good salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate.
4. Put all bones and skin back in pot with remaining broth fill with a bit more water depending on pot size. Simmer for 15-24 hours adding water as needed.
5. Remove the bones from broth. I usually blend the bones in a blender for my dogs. You may discard or add on top of your pets kibble. ENJOY!!